Friday, January 21, 2011

International Hearing Dog, Inc

I just can't stop telling everyone about the special gift I received from this caring organization. My new friend, companion, and  my ears, JoJo has truly enhanced my life. I know when people knock on my door or when my cell phone rings. I don't have to worry that I may no hear the smoke alarm. From the very first day, JoJo Started jumping on my bed when the smoke alarm sounded; she laid next to me so I would understand that it was the smoke alarm and not another sound. 
JoJo is a very smart little boy, and my neighbors agree. He is friendly and sweet to everyone, so we always practice our manners and our sounds everyday. I did not teach him to recognize the sounds; but JoJo and I are working on him alerting me to these sounds. So far I would give him an A+ on sound recognition, manners, response to my voice and especially being cute and adorable. 
If you are someone you know has a serious hearing loss, and would like to know more about the program, or simply give a donation, just follow the link below.


http://www.pawsforsilence.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |